Mini Trucks, which are also known as Kei trucks, Kei means, “light weight“. Japanese Mini Trucks or Kei class vehicles are less expensive, smaller; lighter and very importantly they are fuel-efficient. Japanese mini trucks are available with automatic transmissions, 2WD, 4WD, air conditioning, forced induction engines and with other optional features. Japanese Used Mini Trucks are Popular in USA, Canada & Other countries as well.
SOME FACTS ABOUT JAPANESE MINI TRUCKS
- 4×4 Japanese Kei Truck or Mini Truck Is An ATV – Off Road – Multi Purpose Utility Vehicle.
- In Japan, the Kei Mini Trucks must have to pass mandatory inspection and strict EPA emissions standards, the cost of inspections increase as the vehicle ages, resulting in early export.
- Mini trucks engines are available in 550cc to 660cc, liquid cooled, 2, 3 or 4 cylinder gasoline, 40 MPG
- These mini trucks were having 12? tires.
- Some of them are available with differential lock or axle lock.
- These Mini Trucks are having Bed capacity, ~ 880lbs
- Having Weight ~ 1800lbs
- Their size was available in Ten feet long, Five feet high and Four feet wide.
- Japanese 4×4 Kei Mini Truck is approved in the USA For their use only in Off Road.
- 4? x 6? rear bed with folding sides, some available with dumps & Hydraulics.
- They are having full instrumentation – electric, oil, temp,
- Heat, defrost, wipers and headlight all standard, some with A/C.
- To be used in USA all imported Japanese 4×4 Kei Mini Trucks are Restricted To 25 mph otherwise they are available at 60 mph.
Uses of Japanese Mini trucks:
Construction, Landscaping, Hunting, Farming, Fishing, Hotels, Manufacturing Yards, Airports, Automobile Yards, Hospitals, Schools/Universities, Sports Centers, Train Stations, Complexes, Industrial Complexes, Amusement Parks, Industrial Mines, Malls, Warehouses, Parks/Gardens, Auto Garages, Docks, Boatyards, Museums, Race Tracks etc.
Some of the best quality Kei mini trucks manufacturers in Japan are Suzuki, Daihatsu, Honda, Isuzu, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan, Hino, Mazda etc.
If you are looking to import Kei Mini Truck of any make, then please visit now at:
P K Bansal was born on April 22, 1967 in Rajasthan one of the state in India, had done Post Graduate with Master of Commerce in International Trade.
Working since 1989 for worldwide export-import industry, international marketing, publishing news magazine on Japanese automobile industry & providing web solutions to the Japanese car dealers.
After developing more then 100 websites for different dealers in Japan and experiencing the problems & taking the feedback from these exporters they came up with an auto portal JapanAutoPages.com, which is one of the best portal in used car industry of Japan. Aiming to help all the dealers in Japan to get actual business with easy to manage way.