A mobile crane always comes to mind where heavy lifting is involved. They are mobile and are important for a number of businesses, their weight capacity is enormous and these are the most reliable, multi-functional cranes are also very important. They all used for different purpose and there are different types of cranes in the market.
* Telescopic mobile cranes if there is a job where a precise load positioning is needed then these mobile cranes are the ones you need. They are very reliable as well as useful when it comes to assembly jobs and these are the ones you will most definitely see on a construction site. What makes them even better for universal applications is that they have low operation cost, excellent mobility and also compact construction.
* Telescopic rough terrain crane especially designed to work in rough terrains, these cranes are essential when working in such conditions.
* Crawler cranes They are constructed to lift weights from one point to another and are usually mounted on a crawler tracks and not wheels. The crawler tracks enable the crane to go up on to some extent not smooth surface. These are also used in the construction industry especially in small and medium sites for foundation jobs. They are heavy which makes the immovability of the crane even bigger.
* Scrap and waste mobile cranes – there are cranes that are especially designed for lifting waste and scrap and no waste management industry can make it without one of those.
* Truck cranes are extremely useful because of their mobility and the system they use which is a hydraulic system and a great power can be generated. The truck cranes have diesel engines and can generate up to 365-horse power that means they can be transported fast from one site to another and since they can travel on highways there is no special equipment necessary for transporting the crane.
* All terrain cranes these combine the features of truck cranes and the rough terrain cranes which have all the necessary equipment to travel on rough roads as well as on public roads.
* Railroad cranes especially designed to travel on rails, these cranes are very useful when it comes to dealing with railroad situations, loading and of course maintenance of trains.
* Floating cranes can also be used in when an unusual and extremely heavy load has to be loaded on a ship and can also be used for salvaging sunken ships or transporting entire bridge sections. They are generally used for bridge and port constructions.
Mobile cranes are responsible for the successful functioning of many industries and their wide variety and unique characteristics make them applicable everywhere.
About the Author:
Managing the aclickahead writers team is the major activity Sue Mitchell performaing these days. She is expert in writing on Mobile Cranes. She also has handsome experience on writing Mini Crane .